More detailed blist with tiered display options. Allows for blist to be active on any or all of several chat types.
//bl are both valid commands.
Lists this menu.
Shows current configuration.
Toggles using Blist for said chat mode.
bl mutedcolor #
Sets color for muted communication. Valid values 1-255.
bl add|update name # hidetype reason
Adds to or updates a user on your blist.
- name = name of person you want to blist
- # = number of days to blist said person; 0 = forever
- hidetype = how blacklisted you want said person to be; valid options: hard, soft, muted
- hard = full blist, nothing gets through
- soft = message saying conversation from name was blocked
- muted = message comes through, but in a different color
- reason = reason why you are adding said person to blist
bl delete|remove name
Removes a user from your blist.
bl qa name [reason]
Adds a user to your blist w/o requiring extra details (reason is optional).
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.