Date: Nov. 11, 2015
- Allows you to specify custom gear models for yourself, others, or individual players. Also allows for 1:1 model replacement similar to the functionality of .DAT swapping.
- Emulates BlinkMeNot functionality to prevent model blinking.
- Uses packets.
- DressUp uses
settings.xmlin its data folder for all settings related to models and blinking.
- If you choose to edit this manually, this file uses model IDs for gear. You can look up the appropriate model IDs in the files in the main directory.
- help : Shows a menu of commands in game
- self/others/player <player name (if player was selected)> [race/face/
- ] [
- Assigns models to yourself, others, or an individual player as specified.
- Supports IDs as well as names for items/races. Specify male or female if necessary.
- ] [
- clear [self/others/player]
- Clears settings for the selection. Player name specific to player option.
- replace [race/face/
- Handles 1:1 replacement, similar to .DAT swapping.
- blinking [self/others/party/follow/all] [always/target/combat/all] [on/off]
- Changes blinking settings. Toggles if nothing is specified.
- Also accepts “bmn” and “blinkmenot” as command prefix.
- Your character’s appearance will update as you type commands if this setting is on.
- Creates a profile to be used for your own characters appearance.
- Profiles named JOB or NAME_JOB will be checked for on job changes.
- Add weapons, ranged weapons, and shield models.
- Allow for monster models.
- While this is currently possible, others seem to lose their animations if transformed into a monster.
- Refine profile system
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.