Authors: Balloon, Krizz
Cell Helper, for old Salvage
Shows a menu of commands in game
ch pos <x> <y>
Positions the Lot Order box. Default location is 1000,250.
Hides the Lot Order box
Shows the Lot Order box
ch set [set id]
Loads set from settings file. Default is set1.
ch mode [lots/nolots]
If set to nolots, ll will not lot cells. Default is lots.
ch timer [start/stop]
Will start or stop the 100 minute zone timer.
- If you need to remove a cell from the Lot Order box, type in
/echo [You] obtains a --[cellname] cell--.You must have the dashes around the cellname, and the period at the end.
- If you have gear you want to pass or lot, add it in the appropriate tags for your player. If not, leave the value as 0. Otherwise you will see errors.
- As with the base LL, items already in the pool cannot be lotted/passed when the profile is loaded.
- Support for more than 4 people
- Remove (or create a toggle) for the Item Counter.
- Enable xml creation if settings file is not found.
- Change zone comparison to use zone IDs.
- Ability to add cell back to list.
- Box parameter settings.
- Interface adjustments. Icons?
- Pass tag errors
- Cellhelp shows itself again after hide.
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.