This script is a Avatar’s Favor display addon to be used with Windower for Final Fantasy XI.
You can report issues, get the latest version, and view the source at: https://github.com/svanheulen/visibleffavor-windower-addon
The addon will display a Geomancy bubble around your avatar so that it’s possible to see the area of effect of your Avatar’s Favor and Blood Pact: Wards. Unfortunately the Geomancy bubble visuals a slightly smaller then Favor/Ward ranges (9 yalms vs 10 yalms) but it’s close enough to still be helpful.
Toggles, enabled or disables the effects.
vf display all/self/favor
Sets the conditions in which the bubbles will be displayed.
- all = Display for all player’s avatars, all the time.
- self = Display only for your avatar, all the time.
- favor = Display only for your avatar, when Avatar’s Favor is active.
vf effect buff/debuff
Sets the type of Geomancy bubble visual to use.
- buff = Use the visual effect of enhancing Geomancy.
- debuff = Use the visual effect of enfeebling Geomancy.
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.