This addon displays vital bars for easy tracking
You can choose from 3 different styles ‘ffxiv’, ‘ffxi’ and ‘ffxiv-legacy’.
and you can use a compact version for a smaller resolution:
- Offset X - moves the entire addon left (negative number) or right (positive number) the given number of pixels
- Offset Y - moves the entire addon up (negative number) or down (positive number) the given number of pixels
- Name - Name of the theme to use - ‘ffxi’, ‘ffxiv’, ‘ffxiv-legacy’, or your own custom one
- Compact - Enables or disables compact mode
- Bar - Values for bar width, spacing, offset and compact mode. Useful for creating a custom theme.
- Color - The font color for the HP, MP and TP numbers
- Font - The font for the HP, MP and TP numbers
- Offset - moves the HP, MP and TP numbers left (negative number) or right (positive number) the given number of pixels
- Size - The font size for the HP, MP and TP numbers
- Stroke - The font stroke the HP, MP and TP numbers
- FullTpColor - The font color for the TP numbers when the bar is full
- DimTpBar - dim the TP bar when not full
- Login to your character in FFXI
- Edit the addon’s settings file: Windower4\addons\xivbar\data\settings.xml
- Save the file
- Press Insert in FFXI to access the windower console
lua r xivbarto reload the addon
- Press Insert in FFXI again to close the windower console
Create a Theme
- Create a folder inside the theme directory of the addon: Windower4\addons\xivbar\themes\MY_CUSTOM_THEME
- Create the necessary images. A theme is composed of 5 images: a background for the bars (bar_bg.png), a background for the compact mode (bar_compact.png), and one image for each bar (hp_fg.png, mp_fg.png and tp_fg.png). You can take a look at the default themes.
- Edit the name of the theme in the settings to yours. This setting must match the name of the folder you just created.
- Adjust the bar width, spacing and offset for your custom theme in the settings.
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.