Author: Tako, Rubenator
Date: April 13, 2021
- Displays current equipment grid on screen. Also can show current Ammo count and current Encumbrance.
- Most settings can be modified via commands, but you can edit the settings.xml directly for a few uncommon settings.
: move display to position (from top left)
: set pixel size of each item slot (defaults to 32 -- same as the size of the item icons)
: scale multiplier for size of each item slot (1 is 32px) -- modifies same setting as size
: set opacity of icons (out of 255)
: inverse of alpha (out of 255) -- modifies same setting as alpha
: sets color and opacity of background (out of 255)
- ammocount: toggles showing current ammo count (defaults to on/true)
- encumbrance: toggles showing encumbrance Xs (defaultis on/true)
- hideonzone: toggles hiding while crossing zone lines (default is on/true)
- hideoncutscene: toggles hiding when in cutscene/npc menu/etc (default is on/true)
- justify: toggles between ammo text being right or left justifed (default is right justified)
: sets path to FFXI folder where you want dats extracted from. Defaults to the "Final Fantasy XI" folder next to the folder containing the launcher (ussually POL.exe).
- help: displays explanations of each command
//ev pos 700 400 //ev size 64 //ev scale 1.5 //ev alpha 255 //ev transparency 200 //ev background 0 0 0 72 //ev ammocount //ev encumbrance //ev hideonzone //ev hideoncutscene //ev justify //ev help
The latest source and information for this addon can be found on GitHub.